08 September 2008

Lego Sale (Part 2)

If you have NOT read the first Lego Warehouse Sale post, please read here first.

Ok, the next set that I bought was the following set. The Technic Off Road Truck 8273 set. I bought it for about RM100, but today I saw the same set selling for about RM250!! Keke, I bought 2 of these. In fact, the box may seem small, but it sure seems to be full because the box is really heavy. Normally, Lego box are huge, but there are hardly any parts in the box...

The Technic Off Road Truck 8273 set

The following sets, I actually bought 3 units. The Lego Castle Skeleton Tower 7093 set. I was given away to Ah Shir's daugher. One is for my darling, and the last is for me... hopefully can sell to cover my new hobby... hahaha...

My darling actually built Skeleton Tower shortly after. Her mom, and cousin helped her built it. Boy, I have never seen 3 adults enjoy playing with Lego that much. The set looks fantastic, much better than any photos I have seen on the net. You'll have to see the real set to appreciate it.

The Lego Castle Skeleton Tower 7093 set



The next set that I bought was something really unexpected. While at the Warehouse Sale, I talked to some Lego collector, and he recommended this set. The Lego Bionicle Special Edition Boxed #10204 Vezon & Kardas Set. I never really like this series, but the guy convinced my by saying that, the finished item is over a foot tall. He said it looked really nice thus comes highly recommended. We'll see... when I do finally come around to build the item.

The Lego Bionicle Special Edition Boxed #10204 Vezon & Kardas Set

These are the sets that I bought from the Lego Warehouse sale. Please note that I still have the Bulldozer and Star Destroyer not shown in the photo above. And I also acquired at least 5 more sets after this photo was taken... Yes... Eric has gone Lego MAD!!

No comments: