21 January 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Sorry for not updating my blog recently. Been really busy last couple of weeks.
There is so much I want to do this year...

I am going to hold an class for my friends explaining about how I sell stuff online, whether it is on eBay or on lowyat.net. May even open it to public. Anyone got an afternoon to listen to me tell my stories? :)

Recently I have also acquired a Lego business. We'll be having Lego classes for kids, age around 7-12 years old. Interested? I reckon even my adult friends would love to attend. Check out the following link for more details. Help me market it ok? Thanks. www.buildingblocks.com.my

I have also recently started a project job with the distributor of Russ and Nici products. Will be working on a part-time basis with them. So I will spends like 2-3 days a week with them, handling marketing and e-commerce for them. If you need any of those stuff, let me know and I'll try to get for you at a special price :P

Busy busy busy...

No comments: