04 August 2008

First Month on the JOB

It has been a month since I joined my new company. Waking up early everyday, working hard, as well as learning the ropes is no easy task. Sleep depravation paired up with a stressful environment will ensure that your hair turns white quicker than you wished :p

In the past month, I was in Penang twice! I met almost all our key customers and have been given the opportunity to take over most of the responsibility from my Boss. I have been chairing meetings, organising our Sales meetings. Been trying to motivate them, as well as give them encouragement.

Over the 22-24 August, we would be having a Company Trip to Redang. At least, for 3 days, I would get to relax a little. Of course I would still need to organise the trip as well as do some Team Building or Telematch activities.

Will be travelling back to Penang/Kedah mid month. We have to setup a new Store at Parkson Sungai Petani. So I should be there for about 2 days running some errands.

No comments: