10 July 2008

Tribute to Tetris

One of my most played games when I was a kid was Tetris. I used to play it on the monochrome Gameboy. I also spend many hours in the Arcade playing the arcade version of Tetris.

Fast forward to 20 years later, and I am still playing Tetris. I am currently playing LOTS of Tetris on my DS. In the evenings, you can see me roaming the internet, in search of victims, defeating these unsuspecting people, helping me increase my Wins as well as Ratings.... muhahahahah

Then again, the internet are filled with Sharks, waiting for Ikan Bilis like me, to swim by for a free kill. There are loads of Pros out there. When I say pro, I am serious about that. These people are a few level higher than the best players you have seen.

Those who wish to Challenge me can add me to your Friend Code. My Tetris DS friend Code is 843551 676313


Does anyone out there know why the game is called Tetris?

Answer:
Tetra means 4 side, thus every piece in Tetris actually consist of 4 segments. And the creator actually loved Tennis, so combined Tetra and Tennis, and you get Tetris!


No comments: