01 February 2008

Home Sweet Home...

I have been away in Singapore for the past week, visiting a friend who is very sick. Over the last week, I have learnt that in the time of crisis, you will be able to see who are your true friends. You'll be able to learn who will come to you and provide you with the support when you need them the most. The chinese calls these people the "Kui Ren".

I am very proud to say that, in my group of friends, we are like a small family, supporting each other in anyway we can. We may not be a big group, but it sure is a very tight and close group. I am very proud call these peole my close friends. Thank you!

The battle is only half done, and the journey is still long ahead. With the help of friends and family, I am sure you'll battle on.

"On the Road to Recovery"

No comments: