01 May 2008

Mega Hit 3 - Songs from the early 90s

I really love the internet. I can find anything I want, including all the MTVs of songs that I grew up with. Mega Hit 3 is probably the tape that every teenager had at that time. How I wished the digital camera was invented back in the early 90s, boy would this blog be so much more interesting!!

Mega Hit 3 Song List

  • Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
  • Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
  • Roxette - Joyride
  • Alias - More Than Words Can Say
  • Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only
  • Johnny Hates Jazz - Let Me Change Your Mind Tonight
  • Enigma - Sadness Part 1
  • Wilson Philips - You're in Love
  • EMF - Unbelievable
  • Dave Koz - Nothing But the Radio On
  • Tracie Spencer - This House
  • Guys Next Door - I've Been Waiting for You



Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Guys Next Door - I've Been Waiting for You

EMF - Unbelievable

Enigma - Sadness Part 1

Wilson Philips - You're in Love

Roxette - Joyride

Paula Abdul - Rush Rush

No comments: